1. Previous paddling experience required for unguided kayak rentals.
2. All renters will be assessed for paddling abilities. Renters will need to demonstrate boat stability and control (e.g. going in a straight line, turning and stopping).
3. For new kayakers, we offer a 60 minute lesson (on land and guided paddle).
4. All renters are required to sign a Waiver.
5. Renters must be 18 years of age or older to sign a Waiver.
6. Renters under 18 years of age require parent/guardian to sign Waiver (so bring photo ID if you look younger than 25 years).
We have two locations:
1. WSUP Toronto beachside of Kew Gardens Tennis Club at the foot of Waverley Road
2. By Appointment: on the lawn across from 84 Hubbard Boulevard (look for the orange kayaks)
1. Will be given 10min orientation & instruction on land
2. Will need to demonstrate some key skills before heading out on the lake
1. Hydration/nutrition: water bottle and a snack
6. Ziplock bag to protect phone, valuables from getting wet
7. Though we provide lifejackets and other safety equipment, please feel free to bring your own lifejacket if you prefer
8. Photo ID if you look under 25 years of age
1. Athletic attire: clothing that lets you move or simply a bathing suit
2. Bottoms that you don't mind getting wet and/or that dry quickly
3. Water sandals if you have sensitive feet (most people go barefoot and bring shoes in kayak)
Toronto Beach Kayak kayak rentals SUNSET KAYAK RENTALS TORONTO BEACH KAYAK IN THE BEACH SUNRISE KAYAK RENTALS