1. Previous paddling experience required for unguided kayak rentals.
2. All renters will be assessed for paddling abilities. Renters will need to demonstrate boat stability and control (e.g. going in a straight line, turning and stopping).
3. For new kayakers, we offer a 30 minute beginner lesson & 60 minute guided paddle.
4. All renters are required to sign a Waiver.
5. Renters must be 18 years of age or older to sign a Waiver.
6. Renters under 18 years of age require parent/guardian to sign Waiver (so bring photo ID if you look younger than 25 years).
1. Greeting on the lawn in front of 82-88 Hubbard Boulevard (look for the kayaks)
2. First-timers will be given 10-15min orientation and instruction on land (30 minute lesson for those with no prior paddling experience)
3. Carry kayaks 20m into the water
5. First-timers will need to demonstrate some key skills before heading outside of the breakwall
1. Hydration/nutrition: water bottle and a snack
6. Ziplock bag to protect phone, valuables from getting wet
7. Though we provide lifejackets and other safety equipment, please feel free to bring your own lifejacket if you prefer
8. Photo ID if you look under 25 years of age
Open for Business May 1, 2017
1. Athletic attire: clothing that lets you move or simply a bathing suit
2. Bottoms that you don't mind getting wet and/or that dry quickly
3. Water sandals if you have sensitive feet (most people go barefoot and bring shoes in kayak)
Toronto Beach Kayak kayak rentals SUNSET KAYAK RENTALS TORONTO BEACH KAYAK IN THE BEACH SUNRISE KAYAK RENTALS